Asphalt Preservation Eliminates Potholes
Just as our skin is damaged and aged by exposure without protection to the sun’s UV radiation, so too is your road network. And just like with our skin, damage to the asphalt can be avoided with the proper protection.
ONE APPLICATION PROTECTS AGAINST SUN + RAIN, SNOW & CRACKS. AND DOUBLES THE LIFE OF YOUR ASPHALT!
A single application of Asphalt Preservation protects your asphalt asset against degradation and potholes by preventing the damaging effects of sunlight, weathering, water ingress and salt applications for 5-years. Further applications continue this protection and can keep on extending your asphalt pavement life.
ASPHALT PRESERVATION PROTECTION
- Asphalt Preservation Services technology prevents the decline of the bitumen binder, which is the sole cause of premature failure of the asphalt surface if left untreated.
- Once spray treated with Asphalt Preservation’s Gilsonite Sealer, the bitumen binder is chemically re-engineered to adhere the surface aggregates and become highly resistant to the damaging effects of UV radiation, weathering, oxidisation, and road salt ingress.
- Suitable for all asphalt surfaces in any location or climatic conditions. Best treated in around five-year cycles.
- Asphalt Preservation can be applied day or night. The rapid application and drying minimise traffic disruption.
- Asphalt Preservation eliminates potholes.
THE ADOPTION OF AN EFFECTIVE ASPHALT PRESERVATION STRATEGY CAN DELIVER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- A 70% reduction in road maintenance costs.
- A 90% reduction in road user disruption.
- A 94% reduction in comparative Co2 emissions.
- Pothole free roads.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- We can provide a more in-depth CPD Teams or Zoom presentation on asphalt preservation illustrating how this progressive asphalt maintenance alternative can be implemented effectively in order to maximise the available benefits.
- And/or, we can make a no-obligation visit with you to a potential site on your network to evaluate suitability for asphalt preservation treatment.
Or we can discuss any other options give us a call on 01525 722200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org